Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Passion, you unsettling moron !!


You yawn your name off and a slang comes out..
You rest your fingers and one of mine comes out..
You try to understand how your breath comes out..
With every passing second

You fight off your fears and the sweat comes out..
You climb up the top and your coffin comes out..
You think you understand, and so your smile comes out..
With every joke I reckon

I laugh, I smile but I make you cry
I'm the one you can never deny..
I stay within you every night and day..
To rock the bottom of the foundation you lay..
I wake you up in the middle of the night..
It's too messed up but I punch you to fight..
Its me that you should live for still you forget
Its me that you breathe for, if you lose nothing, there's nothing you'll get..


No comments: