Friday, September 21, 2012

I'm not the only one


Till date, of all my posts, T H I S, has accrued the maximum number of page views. 
Do you know what this means?
Did you already click the link and see it yourself? 
Thanks to the new "Stats" feature in the blog dashboard, I could see how people reached that place and I was amazed to say (to see) the least, (the list), I was stunned by seeing how specific google and bing searches can get. I could see how desperate people become when they plan to see something and royally screw Google to quench their thirst.
Well done! and thanks to all those horny souls who landed here in search of something worthwhile but got nothing but a stupid blog post in return. 
You made my day. 
You kept my blog alive.
You made me realize that I was not the only one.
:P

No comments: