Monday, July 27, 2009

As Delhi Rains...


Of a variety of things I like a propos Delhi, Delhi’s extremity is what pleases me to the Boro’s coverage. If the wintry weather is horrendously chilly (.. and you have to twist the taps of your bathroom on, to see whether the temperature had fallen afar 0 degrees or not,) then be assured that the temperature in the summer will bluster you away with the never-resting mercury climbing the ever-est… and same follows in the monsoons… Ahaaa…

As the rains outside this 8 inch wall, very intentionally step to it’s 4th hour scuttle, I can’t help getting jubilant. The view from the balcony, is quiet a sight and it was hard getting myself in, to write this. I wonder how my perspective of rains has changed over the years.. Earlier I used to think of it as foe, a problem-creating agent which will disrupt the days cricket. But this year it was a necessity…

So.. my fifth cup of tea gets drained out..(God save my complexion.. he he).. Time to go back to the balcony.. Happy Rainy Season to all of you…

PS: thegangvani has stepped into it’s second year of being.. I will the opportunity to thank my friends a lot without whom this wouldn’t have been possible.. Ohh.. Such a bigg cliché.. but really, thank you all..

6 comments:

S... said...

Wooooo!!!its raining there..i was sleeping when it rained here n m missin its merriment a lot :(
here the 'Rain Gods' are on indefinite strike..they are soooo moody and it rains only wen they feel like. :X
anyways happy rainy season to u too :) and
happy birthday to "thegangvani"...
where is the cake??? ;)

Ritesh Khanna said...

Screw the rainy season..It kept me waiting for 4 hours for my return journey back home,and now can't go to tennis court 'cuz even the cement floor is soaked with water....oye party..!!

S... said...

@ritesh
screw "YOU"...do one thing go to uttar pradesh...enjoy the drought there...and u can enjoy playing tennis also...no rains to disturb u...also take some1 wid u who can play tennis dere coz ppl dere mite b busy pleasing the rain god...

@gang
is ritesh comin to the party??????
;)

Gangeyyo said...

@ritesh.. thnx to ur ultra chilled room.. u didnt pray for the rain this year perhaps..

Gangeyyo said...

@S...
yes... ritesh is soon going to throw a party celebrating the series of gr88 events in his life.. yayy...

Ritesh Khanna said...

@gangeyyo: dude..please don't proclaim..and the successes are by no means gr88..