Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Ordinary...

No.. I couldn't let this happen.. A month's exile from the blogger ville??.. No words to put up??. Nothing to write??.. How can this happen??.. the updates of my favorite blogs were ringing like door bells.. propelling random thoughts.. sequentializing special events. but how can anyone write when he is left at the mercy of Jiyoh-Technical Engineering?.. or the anal-threatening "Anal-ysis of Structures"??.. enough of the same old cry..


Every time I put together some rhyming words and connect them in a meaningful way, and end it with a proud signature followed by the date..and imagine like 200 years from now teachers in higher secondary schools will elaborate the thoughts behind the thoughtful poem to horrified students who'll find it so hard to judge the real meaning, I feel as elated as Yeats must have been after reciting his own love-poem to the person for which it was written.. like this is the best poem ever written on a piece of leaf.. I called people up to grant them the honour of being the first listener.. and when my ears got no negative airs, i thought to put this one up.. silly strategy..
hope u have enough patience to reach the end..
(M sure the Khannas and the Shekhars won't... ).
so here it goes..
so add some feel, you can gently pluck E-minor.. followed by D-major.. and repeat them..


..SO ORDINARY...

Dreams flying high... may they live forever
If I've done something good.. It's better late than never...
If I do a mistake.. I'll have no strains to say Sorry..
I just want to be.. So Ordinary..


Laughing out loud.. just to make you feel good..
Sharing your tears.. If only I could..
I understand thorns come up & life's not so flowery..
I just want to be.. So ordinary..


Just a little smile.. It won't cost me a thing..
But it should be even costlier than a big Diamond ring..
Being nice to people.. a warm hand shake..
And I'll always learn from my past mistakes..
Life will be so Good.. Life will be so Merry..
I just want to be so ordinary..

applauseeeee.. he he..

i'll be back..
&
I'll be front..

13 comments:

Ritesh Khanna said...

'll the blog waz good except 4 the "so ordinary"...poem....rofl...
'll oughta say...u goin gr8 gunz...n anothe landmark u achieved...(I am thou 500th visitor..)
stupendous achievement in such a short span of tym..even after writin .."so ordinary" stuff ...rofl...

'll u deserved sm compensatory flatterin after i have abashed u in ma testimonial 4 u...rofl...

Swayam said...

great work... structures bringing the poet out in you... woah never thought it did this to people... mentally derange was more like it...

alind said...

stop mentioning my name on ur blogs....or u vl face dire consequences....ask ms. atti...c knws better....

Anonymous said...

U expelled ur thoughts in really very simple lines of being ordinary... with those etraordinary connections with analysis of structure and jiyo..studies which do have d guts of blocking many arteries..
Ur work is appreciated....

Aanchal said...

i already told u what i thought of the poem.......its good.......would like to see more of such stuff.........n as for ur brand new testi mate......i never vilified u on my blog....never........not even in that deleted post.

pri said...

he he.. the intro to your poem was really funny.. and even the poem was good.. nice contrast.. it's praiseworthy that you thought about actually writing a poem even between your exams..
keep writing..

Ritesh Khanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gangeyyo said...

@khanna..
thnx for the praise.. it seems that u are learning the sarcasms fast.. thnx to ur neighbour.. and yes.. liking the blog except the "ordinary" poem was odd... wasn't the blog bout the poem??..

Ritesh Khanna said...

ass...u deleted it...K I'll devise some other means of conveyin ma thoughts...

Gangeyyo said...

@swayam.. this is probably the safest side-effect of the dangerous exposure..
it has ruined many a things...
haah...

Gangeyyo said...

@anonymous.. thnx for the praise and thnx for the mystry behing ur animosity... hope u'll reveal it soon..

Gangeyyo said...

@aanchal.. don't worry frnd.. these were just light-hearted humors.. he didn't mean ur blog..
white flags once again..
:)

Hiral Trivedi said...

Anal-ysis of Structures.........Haah